Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stampendous Color Challenge..

Hi friends,
I'm such a girly girl, so when I read Stampendous was having a color challenge with Pink, Cream, Gold and Brown I jumped right on it... I love these colors.. I made the following card and will be submitting it tonight..

I used all 4 colors and had so much fun.. The Ranunculus field was stamped in a dark pink and I shaded the leaves in a gold metalic chalk.. The pattern paper is CTMH and is in pink, cream and brown..
Enjoy..

6 comments:

  1. Liz, love your card! I like this color combo, too. You were chosen as the winner of my "enticing" candy for posting the CSDivas blinkie on your blog. Please send me an email with your mailing addy so I can get your goodies over to you!
    :O)
    Jessica
    strgazrblueyes22477 {yahoo} com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome cards. Absolutely gorgeous and those colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, Thank you so much.. I'm excited... I've emailed you.
    @ Ina, Thanks so much.. these are my fave colors.. Pink, cream and brown are loves of mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz! Always so fun to see your beautiful work! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge with this gorgeous card! Good luck! And a very Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete