Thursday, February 9, 2012

shhh, my special anniversary card is made and ready

Hello friends,
I bought the most adorable die and stamp set from Lil' Inker Designs and made the cutest Anniversary and Valentine cards. I have so many heart dies and framelits but as I opened my mail yesterday I had ideas flowing....

Here is my love Paul's Valentine card, I did see this card idea on Lil' Inkers shop site so I tried recreating it.

I love the way it turned out.. I'm in love with Kraft cardstock and pinks and reds...

Here's the card made for our 18mo Anniversary next week..


and the inside:


I left enough room to write short reasons why I love him... and of course since I made the card a 5x7 I needed to make my own envelope from a homemade template..




I love making special cards... Paul is so sweet and always displays his cards proudly... I hope you like them.. Head over to Lil' Inkers Designs for great sets and prices... www.shoplilinker.blogspot.com



Liz

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! You're so talented my dear. Um, won't Paul see this? Just saying.....;-)

    ReplyDelete