Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Have you recovered from the weekend?

Hello Friends,

It's January 3rd and the year is off to a great start.  I've had a bit of a head cold the last few days but am currently scrapbooking to catch up to my photos from 2011... Have you organized and finished your 2011 scrapbook yet? I'm behind but on the right track.

I'm the guest designer for January over at CSDIVAS... Have you come to visit and join the challenge I've set? http://creativescrapbookingdivas.blogspot.com/    You still have time to create those special Thank You's needed all year round... Handwritten Thank You's show so much more than a quick thanks. They show you are grateful and took time out of your busy day to stop and reflect on whatever it is your grateful for... If you aren't in the habit of sending them now is the time to KREATE and START! 2012 is a time for new beginnings, set yourself up for greatness....

hugs,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment